Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Been doing it for 6 years now, I've seen the rise & fall of commercial magicians all over the world. I'm not interested in their work, but I'm very much eager to display my own.

Magic is more than fooling people. Its a combination of laughter & excitement, much more than a boring observation. I always make sure my audiences are well entertained throughout my shows. Nevertheless, I have my own tricks up my sleeves.

My clients include Singapore's finest entertainment & shopping destinations like Sentosa 4D Magix, Vivo City, Singapore Science Center, Bugis Street Magic.

I was also invited to perform for various community clubs in Singapore, including Radin Mas CC's, Biggest New Years Eve event for 2011 that attracted 10,000 people!

Performed Close Up Magic during Chinese New Year for Members of Parliament - Yew Tee Zone, Singapore. Subsequently a Stage Magic for their PR & New Citizens of Singapore inauguration ceremony.

The list goes on, but I wish to empty my cup before refilling it with new experiences. I'm always on the Hunt for new shows town.