Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My expertise is in Close-Up Magic, the kind that you see it right in front of your eyes. You can interfere or stop me at anytime, I'll still amaze, no doubt!
But just to add variety, I also perform Parlor (small stage), & Stage Magic. All based on audience interaction & practical Stage props.


A typical Close Up show can be catered to:

> Birthday Parties

> Wedding Dinner

> Corporate Functions

> Special Events

> Roadshows

> or anything that has a Walkabout situation, that I can freely roam around the crowd & entertain them very casually so that they're not aware of it.

For Stage Shows, I can render my service to the following:

> Corporate Dinner & Dance Functions

> Big Birthday Parties

> School / Organizational Events

> Roadshows with a center stage

> Event rooms in Hotel (Parlor Magic)

> or any big sets that needed bigger props & arrangements.

All bookings can be made to the name card attached in this post. Do let me know if there's any special arrangements you need, we could meet up if its a fine day!

I'm Ari, your solution of a mystifying evening of Magic!